Kalamkari silk saree
Kalamkari silk saree
Amazing Saree very soft rich and elite saree
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping terms: We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-3 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on the destination and shipping method selected during checkout. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
Return terms: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may not return it for a full refund of receiving your order. if any damage We required opening video without cut and editing from beginning. Once our team accepted the damage you can return with The item must be in its original condition and packaging, and the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. Please contact us prior to returning your item to receive instructions on how to proceed.
The dimensions of a saree can vary depending on the style, material, and region it comes from. However, a standard saree usually measures around 5.5 meters in length and 80 Points Blouse meter in width. This length is typically draped around the waist and over the shoulder, leaving the remaining fabric to be styled in various ways, depending on the wearer's preference. Additionally, the length and width of a saree can also be customized based on the wearer's specific measurements and style requirements. Some Sarees may not having the Blouse based on the products it may vary
We always Suggest Dry Wash
Dry cleaning is a process of cleaning clothes and fabrics using a chemical solvent instead of water. It is a popular method of cleaning delicate and high-quality garments that cannot be washed with water. The process of dry cleaning involves several steps, including:
- Pre-treatment: The first step in dry cleaning is pre-treatment, where the dry cleaner will inspect the garment for stains and treat them accordingly. This may involve using a special stain remover or solvent to remove the stain.
- Dry cleaning: Once the pre-treatment is complete, the garment is placed in a machine that uses a chemical solvent to clean the fabric. The solvent is designed to dissolve any dirt, grease, or stains on the fabric without damaging it.
- Post-cleaning: After the dry cleaning process is complete, the garment is pressed and finished to give it a crisp and fresh appearance. This may involve using a steam iron or press to remove any wrinkles and creases.
Dry cleaning is an effective way to clean delicate fabrics and garments, as it avoids the risk of damage that can occur when washing with water. It is also an excellent way to remove stubborn stains that may be difficult to remove with traditional washing methods.
However, it is important to note that dry cleaning is not suitable for all types of fabrics and garments. Certain fabrics, such as silk or wool, may be damaged by the chemicals used in the dry cleaning process. It is important to read the care label on your garments and follow the recommended cleaning instructions.
In addition, it is also important to choose a reputable and experienced dry cleaner to ensure that your garments are treated with care and expertise. A good dry cleaner will know how to handle different fabrics and garments, and will use appropriate cleaning methods to ensure that your clothes come back clean, fresh, and undamaged.
- Washing: Always read the care label before washing your saree. Most sarees should be hand-washed in cold water with a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the fabric. If you are unsure about how to wash your saree, take it to a professional cleaner.
- Drying: After washing, hang your saree to dry in a shaded area. Avoid direct sunlight as it can cause the colors to fade. Never wring or twist the saree as this can damage the fabric.
- Ironing: Use a warm iron to press your saree while it is still slightly damp. Avoid using a hot iron, as it can damage the fabric. If your saree has embroidery or embellishments, place a cloth over them before ironing to protect them.
- Storage: Store your sarees